9 Reasons Why You Should Submit to ATL WEBFEST
Written by: Catherine Satcher
ATL WEBFEST is an interactive conference and festival designed to connect the film, business, and technology communities in a way that will spark new ideas and showcase the talent and innovation that the southeast has to offer. If you’re hesitant to submit your series, don’t be. Here are 9 reasons you should stop thinking and start doing. Submit your series by October 1st.
- Become a part of the only webfest in the Southeast!
- Who doesn’t like winning? Get the chance to receive a number of different acknowledgments and awards and to possibly claim “Best Web Series” in the 2014 ATL WEBFEST.
- The Experience. There will be screenings, workshops, panels, and keynote sessions featuring industry professionals who will discuss the latest trends in production, storytelling, business, and technology.
- Exposure. Put your work to the test. See how your series performs in front of a live audience. Gauge their reactions, meet people, and become inspired.
- Learn. Discover the latest products and tools to launch your web series.
- Celebrate Your Work. Show off a little bit. You’ve been working hard. Let us celebrate you and let you celebrate you.
- Network. Get the chance to connect with professionals who will share their insights and business strategies to help you increase viewership, engagement and generate revenue from your work.
- Visit ATL. Join us on Georgia Tech’s campus in downtown Atlanta. Thanks GT for sponsoring us. ツ
- We don’t discriminate. Whether you’re an established web series producer, or an aspiring filmmaker looking to jump into the digital space—ATL WEBFEST is for you!