2014 Entry fees are as follows:
Entry forms without payment are not valid and will not be considered. Upon submitting this form, you will be redirected to PayPal. Your entry is only valid when your payment has been received. Official Selections will be announced Monday, September 15th.
Best Web Series Best Animation Best College
Best Comedy Best Drama Best International
Best Non-Fiction Best Sci-Fi/Fantasy Best Sketch Comedy/Variety
Best Suspense/Thriller Best Zombie
1. Must be 18 years or older to submit
2. ATL WEBFEST considers a “web series” a show with at least three (3) episodes. Under no circumstance will a one (1) episode series be selected. Upon selection, submitters will be notified on how to submit an episode for screening.
3. For screening purposes, ATL WEBFEST encourages all episodes to be no more than 10 minutes. Preference is given to shows that adhere to this time limit. Like the LAWEBFEST, we will not reject a series based solely on screening length.
4. All entry fees are non-refundable.
5. Although ATL WEBFEST staff and board members are allowed to submit shows to the festival, they are ineligible to receive any awards.
6. Producer/ Content creators are allowed to submit more than one series, however, each series requires a separate form and entry fee.
7. Please choose a genre that best depicts your web series -
8. All non-
9. All entries must be the intellectual property of the submitter(s) or submitter(s) must have permission for use of all content rights including music contained in their web series
10. No proxy submissions
11. ATL WEBFEST reserves the rights to use all material submitted including name of web series, clips for presentation of awards and promotional material.
12. Once selected, a submitter will receive a detailed instruction package explaining how to upload their selected episodes.
13. Official Judges selected by ATL WEBFEST’s Board of Directors will judge all web series submitted and decisions are final.
14. All web series submitted will be judged according to the same criteria.
15. Participants of the ATL WEBFEST agree to not hold ATL WEBFEST, its employees, directors and representatives responsible for any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the event or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize.
16. ATL WEBFEST reserves the right to amend guidelines, selection criteria, awards, screening, and activities if necessary.
17. All State & Federal laws apply.
18. By entering their web series, each participant is bound by the Official Rules/Guidelines/Terms of the ATL WEBFEST.
19. Only selected entrants will be notified by email.